Natural Curiosities


I just found this wonderful set of biological prints that I can't wait to frame and put up on my walls. I was talked out of the volume I really wanted by a friend (the one of insect prints), and so I am now the proud owner of 14 assorted coral species prints. I can't say how much I love them enough.

Now if I can only do something about the awful neon green I painted mmy living room, I'll be on my way to having a home I can truely feel good about.

(I'd have loved a set of the marine creatures as shown above, but sadly, couldn't find them...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now